Home / Spa / DF Facial
Home / / Mesotherapy
Mesotherapy is a minimally-invasive, non-surgical, natural cosmetic medical treatment that is suitable for a variety of symptoms and conditions. It involves multiple injections of clinically specialized ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and Platelet Rich Plasma. Mesotherapy is great for skin rejuvenation, as it delivers essential ingredients to hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate for a beautiful MesoGlow.
At Eden MediSpa, we use the latest revolutionary platform of aesthetic functionality, Dermapen Inject™. This platform combines meso-injection technology (MesoGun) with concentrated carboxytherapy (CO2) and fractional micro needling (DermaPen 4). With Dermapen Inject™, we deliver up to 300 injections per minute. It is ideal for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or hyaluronic acid, Carboxytherapy and Collagen Induction Therapy (DermaPen 4) all combined in one specialised treatment.
Although mesotherapy is used for a range of conditions, it is also an effective treatment for:
• acne and acne scars
• stretch marks, excess fat and cellulite
• skin rejuvenation of the face, neck and hand
• hair loss, as it stimulates hair growth by rejuvenating hair follicles
• minimal down time and pain free application with the MesoGun
• can be combined with other treatments to enhance the effect
Using vacuum suction and rapid needle movement, we can administer up to 300 injections per minute, which makes the procedure virtually painless and reduces the risk for bruising.
Due to the extremely high frequency and multiple injections, the fibroblasts in the skin are stimulated. This results in new collagen synthesis. The precision of the amount of injected fluid (PRP or hyaluronic acid) is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenly.
It can be combined with other treatments such as Carboxytherapy and DermaPen 4 to enhance the effect.
• Fast treatment time – high frequency of injections - 30 to 60 minutes.
• Virtually painless – the meso-injections tend to cause less discomfort than needles, but we can apply a topical anaesthesia before your treatment if you prefer.
• No downtime – any risk of bruising or redness is kept to a minimum, so you should be able to return to work or resume your normal daily activities immediately.
• Treatment can be combined with Carboxytherapy and DermaPen 4 to enhance the effect
DermaPen Inject meso-injections can be used to help hair restoration. Using a specific clinical formulation, multiple injections are administered directly into the scalp to stimulate blood circulation, replacing lost vitamins and minerals allowing the hair follicles to rejuvenate.
SKIN REJUVENATION OF THE FACE, NECK DÉCOLLETAGE AND HANDS
Mesotherapy cocktails, including vitamins, minerals, hyaluronic acid and/or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), are used to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, stimulating new collagen and elastin production.
The Meso Inject system tends to cause less discomfort than needles, but we can apply a topical anaesthesia before your treatment if you prefer.
As with all treatments that involve needles, there is always a small possibility of bruising. To reduce this risk, we advise you not to take anti-inflammatory pain-killers (e.g. Aspirin, Nurofen, Voltaren), St Johns Wort or Vitamin E supplements for at least a week prior to your treatment. These all increase your risk for bruising. Alcohol also increases your risk for bruising. Therefore we advise you to not have any alcohol for 24 hours.
Depending on the size of the treated area, each session can take from 30 minutes to one hour.
• No exercise for 12 hours
• No heat or heat treatments to the face for up to 7 days
• No direct sun exposure or sun beds for 28 days post-treatment
• A sunscreen (S.P.F 30) and antioxidant protection should be used post-treatment
• Mineral makeup can be applied immediately after treatment if required
Starting from R 600.00