Home / Spa / DF Facial
Home / / Skin Peels
Skin Peels are a great solution to address a variety of skin concerns. At Eden MediSpa, we offer a wide range of personalised peels that can be tailored to your individual needs.Book Now
• A simple and effective way to freshen and perfect a glowing appearance
• Treatment customised to suit your specific skin concerns
• Fast treatment time – 30 to 60 minutes
• Virtually painless
• No downtime – after your treatment, you can immediately return to your normal daily activities
• the concentration and type of the solution
• the number of coats applied
• the duration the solution is left on the skin
• skin type and sensitivity
• pre-treatments carried out (i.e. topical Vitamin A or oral Roaccutane).
We also offer medical grade skin peels. These are carried out by aesthetic practitioners who are highly experienced in the use of stronger concentration skin peels.
After cleaning your skin, the skin peeling solution will be applied. With Glycolic Peels, you will experience a warm and mild prickling. With TCA peels, the solution is only left on for a few minutes before the skin is cooled.
Depending on the size of the treated area, each session can take from 30 minutes to one hour.
Moderate depth TCA peels result in more intense redness immediately after the treatment, as well as mild swelling. Your skin will feel tight and go darker for a day or two after the peel. On day 3, peeling will begin and can last up to 5 days. You will need to take a week off from work after a moderate depth TCA peel.
• Cleanse your face twice a day with a mild cleanser and pat dry gently with a soft towel
• We will recommend a special moisturiser to encourage skin repair, which can be applied as often as needed
• No picking as it delays the healing and causes scarring
• No heat or heat treatments to the face for up to 2 days
• A sunscreen (S.P.F 30) and antioxidant protection should be used post treatment
• Mineral makeup can be applied immediately after treatment if required
Starting from R 510.00