Home / Spa / DF Facial
PRP Vampire Treatment
Home / / PRP Vampire Treatment
PRP Vampire Treatment
PRP uses your body’s natural potential for rejuvenating and revitalising the skin. The results give improvements in the overall tone, texture and elasticity of the skin in a natural way.
For many years, PRP has been used extensively in sports medicine and orthopaedics to heal soft tissue injuries. Applying this knowledge about PRP to aesthetic medicine enables you to use a natural way to rejuvenate, plump and tighten your skin using your body's own growth factors.
At Eden MediSpa, we use the latest revolutionary platform of aesthetic functionality, Dermapen Inject™, to deliver the treatment. This combines meso-injection technology (MesoGun) with concentrated carboxytherapy (CO2) and fractional micro needling (DermaPen 4). It is ideal for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Carboxytherapy and Collagen Induction Therapy (DermaPen 4) all combined in one specialised treatment.
It can treat a variety of skin conditions including:
• aging skin
• lines and wrinkles
• acne and acne scarring.
• Fast treatment time – 30 to 60 minutes
• Virtually painless – the administration of PRP into the skin with micro needling or the new Dermapen Inject tends to cause minimal discomfort. We can apply a topical anaesthesia before your treatment if you prefer.
• No downtime – any risk of bruising or redness is kept to a minimum, so you should be able to return to work or resume your normal daily activities immediately
• Treatment can involve a combination of other treatments such as Carboxytherapy, MesoGun and DermaPen4 to enhance the effect
Their application to the skin results in improved skin elasticity, plumper, smoother skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. PRP is ideal for treating areas of crepey skin found under the eyes and neck, and upper lip lines.
Any treatments that involve needling technology may feel slightly uncomfortable, especially when deeper needle penetration is required to achieve maximum results. Our highly experienced therapists will apply a numbing cream prior to each session to ensure you feel comfortable during the treatment.
There is also a small possibility of bruising. To reduce this risk, we advise you do not take anti-inflammatory pain-killers (e.g. Aspirin, Nurofen, Voltaren), St Johns Wart or Vitamin E supplements, for at least a week prior to your treatment. These all increase your risk for bruising. Alcohol also increases your risk for bruising, therefore we advise you to not have any alcohol for 24 hours.
Blood is then drawn, as if you were undergoing a blood test. This blood is then spun in a specialised centrifuge, which separates out the blood cell's platelets (PRP). The PRP fraction is then injected back into the face or in the area that requires rejuvenation (for example the décolletage or backs of the hands) using a very fine needle or meso-injections with the new DermaPen Inject.
Depending on the size of the treated area, each session can take from 30 minutes to one hour.
You may notice some early skin changes within the first few weeks. However, PRP Therapy is a gradual process of collagen and elastin stimulation. The changes will continue to show for three to six months after the last treatment.
Effects of PRP Therapy may last 18-24 months, allowing for variations from one person to the next.
The number of sessions depends on the skin condition we are treating, but most people need several treatments to see the best results.
With mild to moderate acne scarring, for example, we usually recommend 3 or 4 sessions. Deeper scarring and stretch marks may need more than 5 treatments.
• No exercise for 12 hours
• No heat or heat treatments to the face for up to 7 days
• No direct sun exposure or sun beds for 28 days post-treatment
• A sunscreen (S.P.F 30) and antioxidant protection should be used post-treatment
• Mineral makeup can be applied immediately after treatment if required
Starting from R 2450.00